Aluminum nitride ceramic substrate is a substrate made of aluminum nitride ceramic as the main raw material. As a new type of ceramic substrate, it has the characteristics of high thermal conductivity, good mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, excellent electrical properties, weldability and so on. It is an ideal heat dissipation substrate and packaging material for large-scale integrated circuits. In recent years, with the rapid development of the world's electronic information industry, the market requirements for the performance of ceramic substrates continue to improve. With its excellent characteristics, aluminum nitride ceramic substrates continue to expand their scope of application.
According to relevant reports, the global market value of aluminum nitride (AlN) ceramic substrates reached 340 million yuan in 2019, and it is expected to grow to 620 million yuan in 2026, with a compound annual growth rate of 8.4%.
Main features of aluminum nitride ceramic substrate:
(1) High thermal conductivity, more than 5 times that of alumina ceramics;
(2) The lower thermal expansion coefficient (4.5-10-6/℃) matches the semiconductor silicon material (3.5-4.0-10-6/℃);
(3) Lower dielectric constant
(4) Excellent insulating properties
(5) Excellent mechanical properties, the flexural strength is higher than that of Al2O3 and BeO ceramics, and can be sintered at normal pressure;
(6) Heat resistance and corrosion resistance of molten metal
Post time: Jul-29-2022